Baldur’s Gate 3 Wiki
Baldur’s Gate 3, produced by Larian Studios, is an engaging role-playing video game and the third installment in the critically acclaimed Baldur’s Gate series. The game draws inspiration from the revered Dungeons & Dragons tabletop role-playing system, embracing a rich fantasy world. The game was released in Early Access on October 6, 2020 for macOS, Windows, and Stadia, fully embracing its desktop roots while taking players on a captivating journey.
- NHL 24 Realistic Sliders: A Complete Guide
- Mortal Kombat 1 Kameo Fatality, How to Perform Every Kameo Fatality?
- How to Change Talents in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, How To Change Characters in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
- How to Check Combat Record in Modern Warfare 3, How to Check Leaderboards in MW3
- Dead Island 2 Character Tier List, Best Characters and Slayers
It is worth noting that the game has ended its early access phase and will be fully released on Windows on August 3, 2023. This expansion will continue with the release of macOS and PlayStation 5 versions on September 6, 2023, further expanding its coverage. However, the Stadia rendition faced the unfortunate fate of being canceled due to the shutdown of the Stadia platform.
Baldur’s Gate 3 was well received by critics. The game earned praise for its complex gameplay mechanics, engaging narrative, rich content, and emphasis on player agency. It is based on the Dungeons & Dragons universe and provides players with a deeply immersive experience, allowing them to shape their own journey through choices that affect the entire game’s vast and dynamic world.
All in all, Baldur’s Gate 3 is a compelling entry in the series, offering an engaging, immersive role-playing experience rooted in Dungeons & Dragons lore. With its combination of engaging gameplay and complex narrative, the game has resonated with fans of the series and new players alike, cementing its status as an outstanding addition to the role-playing video game landscape.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Find Your Items
In Baldur’s Gate 3, the “Find Your Stuff” quest will take you to the Jade Forest, a druid sanctuary overrun by tieflings seeking to enter Baldur’s Gate and those preparing to steal. Be troubled by naughty children walking off your property. To start the quest, meet a small tiefling kid selling a lucky ring. Participating in the conversation results in a perception check; if it fails, your items are stolen, which signals the beginning of the quest.
There are several ways to get into the children’s hideout (where your stolen items may be stored). If you are a small character like a halfling, you can enter directly through the gap in the rock. Alternatively, use a challenging Persuasion check to convince another tiefling child, or complete the “Investigate the Beach” quest.
During “Investigating the Beach,” a mysterious song draws you to a mesmerized boy by the water’s edge. You fought a battle against the harpy’s song. After victory, the boy will guide you to visit the hideout.
Meeting Maul, the leader of the child thieves, at the hideout is crucial. Choose kindness over scolding to build good relationships. Accept Maul’s “Steal the Idol” quest and ask about your missing item. Maul will guide you to their loot boxes, allowing you to recover your lost items and complete the “Find Your Stuff” quest.
Keep in mind that things may change with updates or patches, and it’s recommended to stay up-to-date through current sources or community discussions for the most accurate guidance on mission completion.
How to find your items in Baldur’s Gate 3?
1. Initiate a task:
After dealing with the goblin attack to the northwest of the overgrown ruins and learning that the druids want to drive the tieflings away from the emerald grove, you’ll meet Matis, a man for sale on the road leading to the entrance to the grove. Items for tiefling children.
2. Contact with Matisse:
- Talk to Matisse and have a conversation. Depending on your selection, you may see a ring offered to you.
- No matter your conversation choices, you’ll be a target for pickpocketing by one of Matisse’s friends.
3. Prevent pickpocketing:
If your perception is high enough, you may be aware of a pickpocket attempt and stop the thief before your belongings are taken. If you fail, your property will be stolen.
4. Enter the thief’s hideout:
If your belongings are stolen, or even if you just want to get into the hideout, you’ll need to find another way to get in.
Option 1: Rock Crevice (minor character):
- Near Matisse you’ll find a ladder leading down. Descend and pass the Perception check.
- If you are playing a minor character (gnome, halfling, dwarf), interact with the rock crevice to enter the hideout.
Option 2: Quiet Cove (Harpy Encounter):
- If you’re not a nobody, head to the secluded cove on the east side of the Emerald Forest.
- Interacting with the young tiefling Mirkon leads to a harpy encounter.
- Successfully resisted the Song of the Harpy and protected Mirkon in battle.
Option 3: Talk to Dhoni and sleep:
- Talk to Duny, another young tiefling near Matis. He will hide under the hatch during interactions.
- A Perception check reveals that Donnie escaped through the hatch.
- A long break allowed Donnie to reappear near the hatch.
- Use a DC10 Insight check dialogue option to ask Dhoni about his disappearance.
- If successful, Donnie will point to the door, giving you a new dialogue option.
- Pass a DC10 Persuasion check to learn about the secret hatch.
5. Complete the task:
- Once inside the hideout, find Maul, the young tiefling who leads a gang of pickpockets.
- Talk to Moore and ask for your items.
- Choose the appropriate dialogue option to retrieve your items:
- Pay 40 gold coins, or
- Pass DC15 Intimidate or Persuade check.
- After successfully retrieving the item, the mission is complete.
Note on errors:
Please keep in mind that there are reports of bugs affecting this quest, specifically regarding the ability to claim items from Maul.
If you encounter this error, the solution may not be simple as it depends on game updates.
“Baldur’s Gate 3” gameplay
Baldur’s Gate 3 is an immersive role-playing video game that seamlessly blends single-player and cooperative multiplayer elements. In this game, players have the opportunity to craft one or more characters, assembling a team of individually created and pre-designed characters. The eclectic team delves into the heart of the game’s captivating narrative, allowing players to explore a rich storyline.
For those looking for a collaborative experience, the multiplayer aspect of the game holds out the invitation. Players can choose to connect with others online and form a powerful team of their own characters. This cooperative multiplayer approach injects a new sense of excitement as players unite their forces to tackle the game’s challenges and intricacies.
The core of Baldur’s Gate 3’s gameplay is a turn-based combat system that is reminiscent of Larian Studios’ earlier works, including Divination: Original Sin and Divinity: Original Sin II. This combat method draws inspiration from the revered fifth edition rules of Dungeons & Dragons, paying homage to the game’s tabletop origins.
Much like its predecessors in the Baldur’s Gate series, the game’s engaging narrative and multifaceted characters invite players into a carefully crafted world of possibility. The blend of single-player and co-op multiplayer dynamics increases replay value, allowing players to embark on a unique journey based on their preferences.
At its core, Baldur’s Gate 3 presents a remarkable blend of single-player and cooperative play, and features turn-based combat mechanics inspired by the fifth edition rules of Dungeons & Dragons. This blend ensures that both solo adventurers and cooperative groups can fully immerse themselves in the fascinating universe while embracing the strategic depth of D&D-inspired gameplay.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general information purposes only. All information on this website is provided in good faith, but we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this website.